Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality, check and packaging, which takes an additional 2- 3 days,(include holidays and weekends.)
- Shipping time:This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 20 days to arrive at their destination.
How long will delivery take?
- For Standard Shipping:
USA & Canada
|USA||7-14 business days|
|Canada||7-18 business days|
Europe & Rest of the World
|West-Europe||7-14 business days|
|Rest of Europe||7-20 business days|
|Rest of the World||14-25 business days|
- Express Shipping (3-5 Business Days)
Do you ship to my country?
We Ships to the countries below:
Australia, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom,United States,Canada.
If you do not see your country as an option below or during checkout, please contact us and we will look into it for you.
How do I track my order?
- You can check the status of your order by clicking on Track My Order. You will also receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped.
- Use this site”trackingmore.com” , enter you track number.
Where do you ship from?
Our warehouses are located in China,Hong Kong,Korea, This helps us provide the most competitive pricing and free shipping on our products.
- Shipping rates are weight-based and vary depending on the total weight of your package.
- International orders ship in one package. The customer is responsible for paying all import duties and taxes.
- We do our best to offer you the most competitive shipping rates possible. If Economy rates are not available during checkout, that means the Economy rate costs more than the Express/Priority rate. That’s great news for you; you’ll get your order faster without the extra cost.